A fast-growing Consumer Tech organization is looking to hire a reliable HR Associate to be based in their distribution center. The individual must be flexible to work rotating weekends.
- Generalist role
- Diverse and high-performing team
- Global organization
As the HR Associate, you will partner with leaders and provide front-line HR support to employees at the distribution center. Expect to support all areas of recruitment, onboarding, policy and procedure administration, training and development, conflict resolution, and other ad-hoc projects as needed. We are ideally looking for someone with a strong generalist background and experience supporting a mix of corporate and field stakeholders.
This role will cover a broad range of HR functions including recruitment strategy, employee relations, laws and legislation, diversity, and performance management. The successful applicant will be a motivated and positive individual, willing to immerse themselves into the organization and able to roll up their sleeves and get projects done.
You Must Have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR (e-commerce, manufacturing, or start-up environment preferred)
- Ability to work weekends is essential
- Strong working knowledge of the HR functions mentioned above
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code PKD/15331.