A well-known player in the FMCG industry in looking for an experienced HR Business Analyst to join their team in Singapore.
- Regional role supporting South East Asia
- International working environment – multi-cultural stakeholders
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
Reporting directly into the HR Director, you will work hand in hand with diverse global teams based in Singapore, owning and driving the agenda across HR Analytics, Engagement, Talent Management and Development. You will be the custodian of HR data analytics and expected to not just generate monthly organization churn reports and updating structure but be able to analyse the numbers, interpret trends or patterns and draw insights that will help generate conversations critical in shifting strategic HR agenda for the business. You will also be leading the annual employee survey exercise, analyse the results and draw out key insights that would help facilitate discussion at the leadership and employee levels leading to the development of key action plans.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment, and also appreciates the value in being exposed to every aspect of the business. Understanding the nuances in providing a quality and consistent customer service for client groups will come naturally for you, as would having a sense of immediacy in attitude, initiative and capability being able to pre-empt situations before they arise.
You must have -
- Minimum of five to seven years of experience
- Strong background in Data Analytics (need not be HR related)
- Comfortable with numbers and have advanced level skills in Excel or other similar data management tools.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong attention to details and able to spot variance and patterns.
- Ability to influence and generate a positive energy around our engagement agenda especially with the broader stakeholders leading to a greater partnership that will help successfully drive the execution of our engagement activities.
- An ideal candidate must be able to generate insights based on the HR data. You must also have demonstrated the ability to flex a wide range of influence with different stakeholders at all levels of management.
- Having a strong personal drive for impact and understanding global trends in related areas and be able to link or draw those best practices to the company's ways of working or cultural aspirations.
For further details please contact Wan Xin Phang on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference - WP/13112.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.