An international organization is looking for an experienced and results-oriented HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing team that has a strong performance culture -
- Stable organization in growth mode
- Business partnering with project management and HR operations
- Individual contributor role
The successful applicant will be responsible for navigating HR effectively to ensure quality and timely delivery of all HR services to meet business needs including payroll and all HR related processes. You will play a critical role in building strong working relationships with the business and HR leaders to translate business strategies into long term people strategies and agendas. As a successful HR Partner, you will provide coaching, drive innovation, employee engagement, process improvement and commitment to service excellence.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business and stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of six to eight years’ HR Generalist experience
- A self-starter, driven and able to work in a fast pace environment with high level of results orientation
- Understands business operations and in-depth knowledge of local labour laws
- Prior experience in fast pace MNC organization is preferred
- Experience of HR Business partnering for a commercial business
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – WP/12760.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.