Our client is a leading brokering services company looking to hire an HR Business Partner to join their team in London.
As the HR Business Partner you will work at both a strategic and operational level with multiple client groups in the capacity of trusted advisor. The role will support and advise commercial management on aligning the people strategy with business goals/objectives. Provides advice on all HR related queries in the employment relationship and drives the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives.
- Oversee and aid implementation and delivery of HR initiatives being the key interface between HR and client groups
- Ensure client groups understand their people challenges and coach on appropriate interventions
- Translate business requirements into effective HR practices, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives
- Advise and support client groups on organisational design, departmental restructures and change management activities
- Identify and manage the talent profile within client groups including, individual and departmental training needs,
- In partnership with the ER team, provide clear advice on all aspects of employment law issues dealing with involuntary terminations; redundancy processes and settlement agreements
- Active delivery of job descriptions, objectives and semi-annual review in line with regulatory requirements
- Play an active role within the team environment, share knowledge and offer guidance/support to HR colleagues
- Proactively and collaboratively partner with HR Operations to ensure first class business delivery
- Maintain knowledge of legislative changes impacting employees in regional jurisdiction
- Perform other duties as assigned by HR senior management
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Ability to mulitask, organise and prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to operate with discretion and reliability
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt on firstname.lastname@example.org #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.