Our client is a leading financial services provider looking to hire a HR Business Partner.
- Based in London
- Role reports to Senior HR Business Partner
The aim of this role is to manage the delivery of the strategic people agenda. You will be working collaboratively with the wider HR function, to identify and deliver people initiatives, challenges and risks, ensuring a seamless colleague and therefore customer experience.
- Working with Senior HR Business Partners and Areas of Expertise to deliver the people agenda aligned to the Bank HR strategy in customer facing business teams.
- Engaging respective Business areas with strategic HR agenda so Stakeholders understand the associated activity and are clear on their own and their team’s accountabilities for delivering and embedding it.
- Supporting the development of wider HR capability to ensure an enhanced colleague experience
- Using commercial understanding of the business to ensure all people activity that is planned is consistent with current and future business need and is aligned to business objectives.
- Working closely with the Business change team, will support key transformation initiatives and will ensure key Business stakeholders are engaged and informed.
We are looking for someone with a previous HR Business Partnering experience and proven senior stakeholder management, ideally from blue chip or financial services organisation. Additionally, we are looking for:
- Change management experience
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to convey complex subject matter in a simple, engaging way
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task to deliver a high workload in a pressurised environment
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.