Our client, one of Asia’s leading banking groups, is seeking a dynamic, client-oriented HR Business Partner in Hong Kong.
• True business partnering role
• Bought-in client group
• Excellent career growth prospects
Reporting directly to the Hong Kong Head of HR, you will provide HR support to a number of client groups, including employee relations, talent, performance management and general HR advisory. You will collaborate closely with the firm’s COE functions to provide specialist HR services.
The successful candidate will be a proven HR business partner with experience in large multinational organisations, ideally in the banking/finance sphere. They will be an excellent relationship builder, and able to influence stakeholders and anticipate the needs of their clients. Though they will be business-minded and strategic, they will also be comfortable with hands-on and transactional work where needed.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least six years of prior HR generalist/business partnering experience
• Experience in financial/professional services firms
• Fluent written and spoken English, and Cantonese and/or Mandarin
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: HM/14127
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.