Our client is a mid-sized financial services organisation looking to hire a Human Resources Business Partner.
- Permanent role
- 2x direct reports
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, you will provide generalist HR support to a client area of approximately 500 people across Central Functions, supporting both functional and the overall business strategy. Building robust relationships with business leaders you will be responsible for providing strategic HR advice and guidance whilst ensuring all HR activities are fully aligned to the overall HR people plan and delivered to a high quality.
We are looking for someone with a previous experience in an HR Business Partner role, ideally from financial or professional services organisation. You will also have experience of partnering with multiple client groups with a demonstrable ability to deliver a high touch, customer-focused service in a fast paced environment. In addition, we are looking for:
- Demonstrable ability to influence senior managers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent management skills with a proven track record of leading engaged teams
- Very strong numerical skills with ability to analyse large and complex data sets into easily digestible information
- Level 7 CIPD qualification or a degree level education is desirable
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.