A unique opening for a seasoned HR Business Partner with financial services experience is now available. This role offers excellent exposure to a high touch, professionally challenging environment.
- Diverse, fast-paced working culture
- Excellent HR practices and ample opportunities to become involved in global projects
- Drive and in some cases design HR frameworks
As an HR Business Partner, you will be focusing entirely on advising senior stakeholders. Commercially astute, your role will be to support leaders in defining and building a high performance culture. This role will require you to focus on providing best in class HR advice.
The ideal candidate will possess solid generalist experience from a good bank or multinational financial services firm.
- Relevant HR experience gained in Singapore is imperative, as is banking experience
- Solid understanding of global best practice and Singapore banking regulations as well as employment laws
- Outstanding communication skills with credibility to face off to senior stakeholders confidently
- University degree from a prestigious university in HR and/or Business related subject an added advantage
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TS/12297
Tamara Sigerhall, Senior Consultant,
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062