Our client is a real estate business with an established track record who are currently looking to hire a HR Business Partner.
The role is a true generalist position supporting the UK business across the full HR remit of c 250 employees. The role will report into the HR Director and the successful candidate will need to build relationships with all levels of employees to enable them to become a trusted advisor to the business units you are supporting.
The role requires someone who enjoys end to end HR as it is a small team you have to be prepared to conduct the operational activities but you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects which span the business.
- HR Business Partner supporting the delivery of the People Strategy, with a specific focus on providing general HR advice to the business.
- Work in conjunction with the business to deliver divisional business plans
- Raise the profile and value add of the HR function across the business.
- Creation and annual review of HR policies and procedures
- Advise client groups on all HR matters inclusive of employee relations, including TUPE, employee development, performance management, probation and absence management.
- Research and analyse employment-related data and provide recommendations to enhance people processes and workforce engagement.
- Drive employee engagement and a passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Deliver learning through identified and appropriate methodology and in line with the Learning &
- Development strategy
- Supporting recruitment needs within the business, inclusive of graduates and apprenticeships.
- CIPD Qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable track record within a professional HR environment delivering generalist ER advice
- Having managed TUPE and business restructure programmes
- Track record of keeping up to date with UK employment law and implementing any changes of legislation to HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to build excellent relationships within own team and across the business community
- Experience in setting up HR policies and procedures
- PC literate, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and HR databases
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.