Our client is a real estate business with an established track record who are currently looking to hire a HR Business Partner.
The role is a true generalist position supporting the UK business across the full HR remit of c 250 employees. The role will report into the HR Director and the successful candidate will need to build relationships with all levels of employees to enable them to become a trusted advisor to the business units you are supporting.
We are interested in talking to people who are coming from small or medium sized businesses who enjoy end to end HR. As it is a small team you have to be prepared to conduct the operational activities but you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects which span the business.
- HR Business Partner supporting the delivery of the People Strategy, with a specific focus on providing general HR advice to the business.
- Work in conjunction with the business to deliver divisional business plans
- Raise the profile and value add of the HR function across the business.
- Creation and annual review of HR policies and procedures
- Advise client groups on all HR matters inclusive of employee relations, including TUPE, employee development, performance management, probation and absence management.
- Research and analyse employment-related data and provide recommendations to enhance people processes and workforce engagement.
- Drive employee engagement and a passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Deliver learning through identified and appropriate methodology and in line with the Learning &
- Development strategy
- Supporting recruitment needs within the business, inclusive of graduates and apprenticeships.
- CIPD Qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable track record within a professional HR environment delivering generalist ER advice
- Having managed TUPE and business restructure programmes
- Track record of keeping up to date with UK employment law and implementing any changes of legislation to HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to build excellent relationships within own team and across the business community
- Experience in setting up HR policies and procedures
- PC literate, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and HR databases
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.