Our client is an iconic brand and a sizable FMCG conglomerate.
• Fast paced, dynamic and evolving organization
• Regional role
• Works with a Westernized management team
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, this is a strategic business partner role where you will work closely with senior leadership teams to establish and execute an HR roadmap for a complex, matrix and multi-country organization. You will align and implement HR policies and programmes with business needs, be an influential advisor and manage all aspects of employee experience and organization development including talent management, performance management, succession, capability building and change management.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned HR business partner coming from dynamic, fast-paced multinationals. You will possess strong influencing and negotiation skills, with solid experience in change management. You will have sound analytical skills and commercial awareness as well as being hands on and a team player. We are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant HR experience with a minimum of 4 years in a pure business partnering role, while regional experience would be a great asset
• Savviness in stakeholder relationship management
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills with a language fluency in English and Chinese
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send us your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code DL/14265
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.