Our client is a global asset management organisation looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
- Global exposure
- Reporting into Head of HR
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for providing the full range of HR Business Partner support from a strategic and operational perspective, working closely with other global HR teams and covering a varied client group.
The primary aim of the role is to ensure that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes. You will have a global exposure and will be required to work closely with the Centres of Excellence (including Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Campus Recruitment and Talent) and a team of Global HR Partners.
This role will suit someone who comes from a fast-paced and matrix organisation who enjoys a lot of business exposure. It will also be a great opportunity for ambitious and fast-track candidates looking for a step up.
- Design and develop the HR strategy for your business unit
- Partner with the business managers to drive an HR agenda.
- Assist with the organisational design process, implementing the strategy and plans.
- Manage complex ER cases, engaging with business managers promptly to address issues in a timely manner.
- Work in partnership with the various HR Centres of Excellence.
- Provide data-driven people and organisational insights for decision making.
- Build a network of internal and external contacts.
We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in a HR Business Partnering role and a strong understanding of the UK Financial Services market. To be successful in this role you will be credible, influential and have strong business acumen. In addition, we are looking for:
- Good educational background to degree level and CIPD qualified.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to evaluate employment law risks and to effectively address and mange any such situations arising.
- Future orientated whilst present focused and with a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High standards of integrity, ethically minded, energetic and hard working.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at email@example.com. #AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.