Our client is a global financial media organisation looking for a strategic and ambitious HR Business Partner to join their team.
- London based
- Reporting into Head of HR
In this challenging role you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the HR agenda, ensuring that it is reflected in business decisions and aligned to achieve the organisation’s growth strategy. You will apply your global matrix HRBP experience to support managers from varied client groups. You will work with the Head of HR and global HR team to deliver innovative, value-add, best-practice HR initiatives.
- Partner with senior leaders to devise and deliver the annual people plan and strategies aimed at maximising performance and potential of the talent within client groups
- Work with senior leaders to provide the full range of HR Business Partner support from a strategic and operational perspective, delivering annual processes including: talent and succession planning, performance reviews, compensation, employee engagement survey, etc.
- Contribute to the creation of career pathways, and to organisation-wide learning curriculums including delivering training programmes
- Support and deliver global and regional HR project work as required, embedding new initiatives within client groups
- Analyse HR data to provide insight to senior leaders as well as providing intervention options
- Contribute to, and lead managers through the HR components of change management and restructuring initiatives, which may include consultation and consensus building with groups and individuals
- Manage employee relations issues, engaging with business managers promptly to provide clear and practical advice on company procedures and employment issues.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment from working with hiring managers to draft job descriptions, and partnering with the in-house recruiter
- Ensure a smooth and effective onboarding process
- Manage employee documents
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and previous experience working as a strategic business partner with strong business acumen, able to manage multiple client groups within a global matrix organisation with a strong international orientation.
You will also have excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability influence senior managers ensuring success and credibility at all levels in the organisation. In addition we are looking for:
- Ability to deliver a high touch, customer-focused service at all times in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Experience operating with autonomy and accountability and in conjunction with leadership to achieve business goals
- Ability to think innovatively with a problem-solving mindset
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures and employment law
- HRIS experience with ability to generate and analyse reports – Workday experience is a plus
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org. #AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.