Our client is a growing international organisation with offices across Europe, Asia, US and the Middle East. Due to continuous development, they are looking to hire an HR Business Partner to join their team based in Paris.
Candidates who are not based in France but looking to relocate will be offered relocation support.
- Global coverage (serving locations in Europe, Asia, Middle East and US)
- Reporting into the Director of HR Business Partnering
As an HR Business Partner you will be responsible for providing the full range of HR support from a strategic and operational perspective, working closely with other global HR teams and covering a varied client groups. The primary aim of the role is to ensure that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes.
You will have had global exposure in previous role and will be required to work closely with the broader HR team and senior business leaders. This role will suit someone who comes from a fast-paced and international organisation who enjoys working in a busy role with a lot of business exposure. We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience and proven track record in HR Business Partner role. You will have experience interacting with stakeholders at all levels and strong influencing skills and ability to build credibility quickly. Additionally, we are looking for:
- Native or bilingual level of English, some proficiency in French would be a distinct advantage
- International experience, combined with a global mind-set are a distinct asset
- High level interpersonal skills and communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Previous experience of building effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strategic and commercial mindset
If you are interested in discussing the role further please send your CV in English to Agata Staszewska at email@example.com quoting job reference 14643. #LI-AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.