Our client is an Industry superfund, set up in 2006. They help invest members’ money to create the best possible retirement outcomes. Their size has given them the ability to leverage significant investment opportunities for long term performance and low fees that are passed on to their members. They have a “One-fund” approach with a positive and constructive culture.
Due to business expansion in London they are now looking to hire an HR Business Partner. You will have broad responsibility across the London office. You will also be involved in the opening of their US office next year. You will report directly into the Head of Business Partnering based in Australia.
- Employee Relations/Performance Management
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partner with the global HR team to roll out the annual goal setting and review process
- Handle employee requests regarding HR issues; maintaining employee confidence and protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Conduct terminations, voluntary exit discussions and handle all aspects of the off-boarding process
- Recruitment & On-boarding
- Policies and Procedures
- Record Keeping
- Payroll & Benefits
- Process employee changes such as starters, movers and leavers end to end, incl. updating the HR/payroll system
- Manage the employees benefit schemes in the UK
- Answer all employee benefit and payroll queries
We are looking for someone with previous experience of working as a successful HR Generalist, ideally from a mid-size financial services organisation and investment management is a plus. You will also be required to have a strong understanding of employment law and experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures. You will be proactive, flexible in your approach and excited about joining a growing business and all that this will entail. In addition, we are looking for:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and report writing skills
- Confident in leading HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development
- Experience working with a remote manager would be advantageous.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.