Our client, a prestigious global investment bank, is seeking a dynamic HR business partner to support their operations client group across APAC.
• Brand-name international bank
• Regional role
• Strong culture of internal mobility and development
Based in the regional hub of Hong Kong, you will be the first point of HR contact for operations employees around APAC. You will develop a close working relationship with line managers, understanding business HR needs and making use of COE resources to provide them. You will help to develop HR strategy, and work on a wide variety of initiatives such as the performance management, engagement, employee relations, talent & succession management and talent acquisition.
The successful candidate will be a mid-career HR Business partner with excellent stakeholder management skills and a strong grasp of HR best practices. They will understand how to work with regional centres of expertise, but at the same time will always take a hands-on approach and look to resolve issues and provide HR advice on their own where possible. They will have strong communications skills, and be able to build relationships with diverse clients around the region.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least seven years of prior HR generalist experience in Asia Pacific
• Experience in the banking/financial services sector
• Fluent written and spoken English; additional Asian languages advantageous but not essential
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: PW/13375
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.