Our Client is a global professional services organisation looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Location – Reading, UK
Interim position – 6 months FTC
The aim of this role is to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business, proactively advise on best HR practice and to support the people management functions. As an HR Business Partner, you will lead the HR function and be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day HR encompassing the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, employee relations, people development, performance management, payroll, appraisals, compensation and benefits and communications.
This is a hands-on 360 HR role, which is perfect for an enthusiastic, engaging and resilient individual, who enjoys variety in their working day and is not afraid to get involved in the day-to-day.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar all-encompassing HR Generalist role, ideally from professional services organisation. In addition, we are looking for:
- Excellent understanding of employment law
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, motivate and develop all levels of staff.
- Experience of working independently to advise and guide managers on complex projects/Employee relation issues
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and able to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Stuart Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-SE1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.