Our client is a leading Asset Management organisation looking to hire an HR Business Partner
The primary objective of the role is to support Head of Business partnering in the delivery of strategic human capital services during transformations and selected business initiatives, enabling business solutions through proactive consultation, business advocacy, and the leveraging of deep global HR expertise.
- Executing strategic HR initiatives and projects within the business.
- Support HR agenda with senior business leaders, aligning the business with global HR policies and programs, and providing rationale for current policies and procedures and for changes as they occur.
- Support the enterprise by acting as a human capital liaison for the aligned business area across the functional areas of HR, including culture and inclusion, workforce strategy and planning, workforce analytics, organizational effectiveness, employment branding and recruiting, training, leadership development, succession planning, performance management, total rewards, and crew relations and compliance.
- Provide business input and feedback to HR through the CoEs, HR operations and Head of HRBPs to improve the effectiveness and relevance of HR policies, programs and services.
- Partner with CoEs to share and receive knowledge of global, regional and local policies and regulations and identify implications for the business.
- Collaborate with HR operations on business area-specific requirements for reporting and analytical tools (standardised and ad-hoc) and conduct related conversations with HRBPs to analyse and forecast the impact to planned talent management actions.
We are looking for someone with a strong track record in a similar role and demonstrable experience of working on the full range of HR functions. The job holder must have the ability and desire to work in a fast paced global environment: preferably from a blue chip company and financial services.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.