Our client, a global US music company, has an exciting opportinity for an HR Businees Partner to join their team.
This role is to provide HR advisory support and act as key HR contact for allocated parts of the business. The role holder will be involved in all HR issues supporting organisational changes; recruitment; reward, L&D and employee relation issues. The role holder will work closely with the HR Administration team to ensure effective coordination of HR processes and procedures, both manual and electronic.
Key Objectives / Responsibilities
- Business Partnering
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Reward & HR Systems
- Employee Relations, Policy & Process
- Organisational Change
- Learning & Development
- Experience of working in an HR Business Partnering/Advisory role previously• Experience of managing organisational change and dealing with Employee Relation issues.
- Good understanding of HR Best Practice and administration processes, with substantial experience to be able to work independently in the role
- Familiar with HR Database(s)
- Solid overview of UK employment law
- Good standard of education.
- GCSE level as minimum or equivalent
This role will be most suitable for an individual with a creative mindset who has previous experience of working in the media or music industry.
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on firstname.lastname@example.org.