Our client is a dynamic tech-financial services organisation looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team in London.
- Reporting into Head of HR
- EMEA coverage
A person in this role will work closely with the business and centers of excellence to integrate and distribute premiere development, compliance, compensation, benefits, learning, and staffing programs across the organisation. Additionally, HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing expertise in the areas of coaching, employee relations and organizational and talent development.
Key Functions include:
- Training and Development
- Performance Management and Employee Relations
- Compliance and Regulatory
- Compensation, Benefits and Policies
- Recruitment and Onboarding
- Management Information & Projects
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar HR Business Partner role ideally coming from fast-paced Financial Services environment. In addition, we are looking for:
- Strong working knowledge of Senior Manager Regime and Remuneration Code
- Excellent Knowledge and practical application of UK employment law is essential.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of employee relations, compensation, benefits, compliance, organizational development, and training are essential.
- Experience with design and delivering training programmes.
- Self-motivated and hand-on attitude
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.