Our client is a leading global professional services organisation looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover.
Locations: London Based
The purpose of the HR Business Partner role is to work with and influence key stakeholders and partners to improve business performance by identifying areas for improvement and facilitating change initiatives. This HR Business Partner role will support business services departments.
- Work with the senior HR team to develop the HR function and ensure that it is meeting the strategic objectives of the firm.
- Position HR as a strategic business partner within client groups and contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by providing commercial advice and support on all HR Operational issues.
- Develop and sustain strong business relationships with client groups to become a trusted advisor.
- Coach and support Partners, Managers and Team Leaders in their development of their people management skills.
- Work with the wider business to ensure initiatives and solutions have full support ahead of implementation. Influencing and supporting change management across the practice.
- Working with the Senior HR Manager for the Business Services Team, advise and guide on re-organisations, restructurings, redundancies and transfers.
We are looking for someone with similar background, ideally coming from professional or financial services sector.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Graduate or equivalent and ideally GCIPD qualified.
- HR Professional with previous experience of building effective relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of managing Employee Relation cases is essential
- Strong influencing skills and able to build credibility quickly.
- Commercially astute and a good understanding of the practical application of HR.
- Proactive approach with the ability to identify issues and find the solution
- Ability to think strategically to look at the bigger picture
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.