Our Client is a leading global investment bank looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join their Team.
- London based
- International coverage
As a market leader, the talent and passion of the company’s employees are critical to their success.
A person in this role be responsible for partnering with the Fixed Income Division across London and the key European jurisdictions.
A successful candidate must be able to operate effectively across the full range of HR disciplines and be able to work with managers and colleagues at all levels across the business. This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the business on a broad range of interesting and challenging initiatives.
- Act as an HR partner for aligned areas. Build and maintain strong relationships with clients across several groups, demonstrating the appropriate flexibility of style to work with different clients, at all levels
- Act as a key point of contact to clients and provide guidance and recommendations on aspects of policy and people management.
- Proactively partner with the business and the internal recruitment team on lateral recruitment activities
- Ensure that all regulatory aspects of the hiring process are fulfilled including working closely with the HR Regulatory Remuneration team on any guarantee approvals required.
- Advise managers and employees on mobility and international transfer issues as required. Working with Corporate Tax, the Visa Team, Compliance and Employment Law on complex transfers.
- Work with the business to interpret and apply company’s policies and procedures.
- Advise and coach managers across a wide range of employee relations issues taking into account best practice, legislative framework and commercial outcome.
- Influence managers and work with them to deal effectively and appropriately with the management of a range of performance, conduct and compliance issues.
- Partner with the HR Data team to provide appropriate and timely management data and presenting this to the business unit as required.
- Partner with the HR Regulatory Remuneration team to identify roles captured by regulations and manage the individuals and requirements of the regulations.
- Liaise with the business unit in relation to the requirements of the Senior Manager Certification regime and the compensation implications.
- Participate in the divisional talent ranking process for the EMEA region.
- Ensure changes to the cyclical performance evaluation process are introduced and understood by the business
- Manage a seamless promotion process
- Partner with the business to develop and implement their annual diversity plan
- Advise managers to ensure appropriate compensation decisions are made based upon performance, parity of awards, promotion etc.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar HR Business Partner role ideally coming from Investment Banking or fast-paced Financial Services environment. In addition, we are looking for:
- Ability to operate effectively within a global, matrix organisation
- Broad understanding of the Regulatory Remuneration environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to build relationships with managers at all levels
- Methodical, rational and logical approach to problem solving
- Compensation/data experience or aptitude; strong numerical skills
- Willingness to seek and identify alternative solutions when faced with an obstacle
- Ability to take ownership and work autonomously
- High standards of integrity
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.