Our client is a reputable international asset management firm looking to hire a HR Business Partner to be based in their Surrey office.
Working closely with the Head of HR and Senior HRBP’s, the person will provide full range of HR Business Partner. The HRBP department supports the business to ensure the effective management and development of the talent in the organisation, and the effective communication strategy for all business and regions. It is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a high-touch role with more exposure and opportunity to build genuine and close relationship with both trainees and the stakeholders and drive positive change.
The primary objective of the role is to act as a business partner to ensure that managers are equipped to deal with people matters appropriately and that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieving desired business outcomes. The role will focus on HR activities such as talent reviews; performance management preparation, planning and delivery; compensation reviews and regular compensation changes related to promotions and role changes; supporting managers and employees through employee relations matters and employee engagement activities.
Successful candidates will have previous experience working in a customer focussed, dynamic, commercially driven environment, preferably Financial Services. Additionally, we are looking for:
- Proven experience in navigating and building strong relationships and credibility at all levels across regions and functions with managers and senior leaders.
- Ability and desire to work with a diverse and challenging client group.
- Highly collegiate, ability to work well with colleagues across the range of centres of expertise, sharing ideas and building on best practice, with proven ability to leverage their domain experience and capabilities.
- Demonstrable experience of working on the full range of HR issues, including employee relations is preferable
- A strong track record in HR advisory roles is desirable
- Experience of providing feedback to stakeholders, across different levels and a desire to learn about and use feedback tools.
Our client has a very agile approach to work and empowers their employees to work with flexibility.
Job code: KH/16112
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.