Our client is a top law firm looking to hire a HR Business Partner who will be responsible for delivering efficient, business-aligned HR services to business leaders, fee earners and employees
- Provide HR support to the local business, ensuring all advice given is in line with legal requirements.
- Liaise with Specialist HR teams and the Warsaw operations team to ensure that accurate support and advice is being given to all employees.
- Support and guide managers in dealing with employee relations issues.
- Provide analysis of people data to business leaders such as absence statistics or exit interview feedback, and work with them to instigate action where required.
- Engage with business leaders to ensure commitment to the annual Performance Management review (PMR) process and encourage them to tackle performance concerns and commit to developing top talent within their functions.
- HR generalist experience, ideally a large multi-site organisation
- A solid understanding of local employment law
- Experience of analysing data and trends to provide recommendations
- A relevant HR qualification or working towards one
- Comfortable handling multiple projects and competing priorities while operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Able to identify, interpret and resolve common issues with minimal supervision
- Anticipates the consequences of situations and plans accordingly
- Able to develop and implement detailed plans
- Preferably legal or professional services experience
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren at email@example.com