Our client is a leading global investment bank looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join their Investment Banking (IBD) and Global Capital Markets (GCM) divisions.
- Location: London
- Reports to: Lead HRBP for GCM
As a market leader, the talent and passion of the company’s employees are critical to their success.
A person in this role be responsible for providing generalist HR advisory across the EMEA IBD and GCM divisions.
A successful candidate must be able to operate independently, pro-actively and effectively across the full range of HR disciplines and be able to work with managers and colleagues at all levels across the business. They will be primarily responsible for the EMEA offices across IBD and GCM. This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the business as well as become involved in ad-hoc project work as required.
- Work with IBD/GCM Management to effectively manage the EMEA offices across IBD and GCM.
- Work closely with regional counterparts to ensure effective delivery of global processes
- Support the associate to manage Analyst & Associate population across IBD and GCM.
- Operate as a collaborative member of the EMEA IBD/GCM team.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal HR colleagues to ensure a cohesive HR service delivery to the business.
- Work collaboratively with managers & legal counsel to manage redundancy processes.
- Advise and coach managers across a wide range of employee relations issues independently, considering best practice, legislative framework, and commercial outcomes.
- Influence managers and work with them to deal effectively and appropriately with the management of range of performance, conduct and compliance issues.
- Partner with the Experienced Recruitment team to manage permanent hires
- Ensure the performance evaluation process is communicated and managed across the groups.
- Analyse feedback from exit interviews and interpret/respond to feedback as required.
- Work with the business and global HR counterparts to effectively manage cyclical processes (promotion, compensation, roundtables)
- Support the HRBP leads to run the EMEA IBD and GCM roundtables.
- Work with Talent Development, Campus Programme Management, and the business to attract and develop junior talent
- Lead on D&I initiatives for either IBD or GCM.
- Co-manage the Analyst Year End compensation process.
- Work with the HR Data team to provide appropriate management data.
- Assist in the completion of monthly audits, to ensure accurate and reliable data, working closely with the Data Manager and Administrator, giving guidance as necessary.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- CIPD qualification preferred.
- A proven background within HR either within financial services or professional services, or alternatively an international environment.
- An ability to manage and develop relationships within matrix management structures.
- A strong team player with the ability to operate independently, pro-actively and collaborate effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate fluently and effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task, to perform effectively and efficiently under pressure and to adapt to change.
- Rational and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Strong appreciation of employment related risks, with ability to identify and escalate.
We are ideally looking for candidates coming from financial services or professional services environment.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference :- KH16175
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.