Our client is a reputable international asset management firm looking to hire a HR Business Partner to be based in their Dublin office.
The Human Resources department supports the business to ensure the effective management and development of the talent in our organisation. The person will provide full range of HR Business Partner support to their dedicated business areas, and specifically the client services teams in Dublin. Role will also require close alignment with the other HR Business Partners in the region and globally as well as COE teams to deliver innovative and future driven business focused HR initiatives across the teams.
The primary objective of the role is to act as a business partner to ensure that managers are equipped to deal with people matters appropriately and that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieving desired business outcomes.
It is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to coach and support team leaders and managers to develop their teams and management capabilities. The person would naturally be curious with a drive to look externally and understand the latest thinking within the human capital management arena. The person should be able to demonstrate emotional resilience, be commercially savvy and able to inspire confidence in others based on integrity, objectivity, and fairness. The key responsibilities will spread across organisational development; resourcing and talent planning; performance management; training and development; Employee Relations and HR Projects and report
Successful candidates will have previous experience working in a customer focussed, dynamic, commercially driven environment, preferably Financial Services. Additionally, we are looking for:
· Experience as a human resources professional in an international business environment, preferably in financial services or client services organisations.
· Prior relationship management experience with high level personal impact skills in a fast paced and demanding environment.
· Highly collegiate with an ability to work well with colleagues, sharing ideas and building on best practice.
· Demonstrable experience of working on a wide range of HR issues, including employee relations, with a particular focus on development planning and performance management.
· The ability to operate across global functions with appreciation for localised practices and legislative requirements
· Can-do attitude, self-driven within a changing and high-pressured environment; commitment to high standards of excellence, demonstrating a drive to succeed in a changing environment
· Excellent English language communication skills.
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as HR Analytics tools.
Job code: KH/16113
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.