My client is the leader in its industry and due to an exciting transformation journey the company is going through, we are now looking for a high potential HR Business Partner to join their established HR team.
• Fast track to be an HR Leader in 6 years
• Excellent business exposure
• Be part of an elite HR Leadership programme
Reporting to an Head of HR based in Hong Kong you will be the point of contact for a couple of key client groups. Working closely with the CoE team you will provide a broad spectrum of HR services related to: recruitment, development, employee relations and engagement, performance management, and compensation. You will also play a critical role in building a strong HR presence in the business. In addition, you will play a key role in many of the new initiatives. We are looking for a seasoned HR professional with a minimum of 8 years of generalist experience from MNCs.
It is worth highlighting that the successful candidate will be put on a renowned HR Leadership programme and you will be groomed to be an HR Leader in 6 years.
To be successful in this role, you must be a strategic HR Business Partner with strong change management experience.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Self-starter and independent but need to be a team player when required
• Proactive, resilience and adaptability to change
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, managerial skills, fast-paced, logical, and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send us your CV in word document to email@example.com.
Job code: TH/14419
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.