Our client, one of the world’s largest insurers, is seeking an experienced HR professional with knowledge of HR operations, business partnering and compensation & benefits to take on a leadership role within their regional team.
• Regional role
• Team management responsibility
• Key point of contact for senior business leaders
With dual reporting lines to the APAC CHRO and Head of C&B, you will manage all operations of the HR business partner team for the regional office. This will include overseeing BAU matters such as reporting/metrics, payroll, employee services, HRIS and benefits administration, as well as a range of strategic projects; a key element will be performance & reward, in particular the annual salary review cycle. In addition, you will be the lead HR-for-HR business partner, taking charge of all people development matters amongst your regional HR colleagues.
The successful candidate will have proven experience across HR business partnering, strategic and operational C&B, HR operations and projects. They will combine excellent numerical skills and attention to detail with strong communication and the ability to build relationships with everyone from junior HR staff to regional business heads. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least eight years of prior relevant experience
• Regional experience in a complex, matrixed organisation, ideally within the financial services sector
• Management experience (or potential to step up to a management role)
• Excellent written and spoken English; Cantonese and/or Mandarin highly preferred
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.