Our client is a leading European banking and financial services company seeking a dynamic HR Business Partner to join their team.
• Be part of a growing organization that is showing strong revenue performance in Japan
• Work in a global team and have opportunities to work on global/regional HR initiatives and projects
• Competitive salary and benefits, excellent career progression
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for supporting multiple client groups alongside your Senior HRBP’s, and providing a broad spectrum of HR services related to: recruitment, development, employee relations and engagement, performance management, and compensation. In addition to your daily tasks, you will have opportunities to work closely with your regional colleagues on global projects and HR initiatives.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 3-5 years HR generalist/HRBP experience
- Experience working in the financial services industry, or comfortable in a fast-paced multinational environment
- Strong command of both written and oral Japanese and English
- Good working knowledge of Japanese labor laws
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent team player who can interface with employees at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and ability to work independently
For more information, or to apply, please contact Sakura Tomita on +852 2526 8588 (HK) or +81 50 5534 6639 (if calling from Japan), or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.