Our client is a multinational non-profit organization in the cultural and tourism industry.
• 3 day work week
• HR business partnering/ HR generalist role
• A fun, creative and engaging culture
The HR Business Partner will work closely with the UK headquarters and the regional senior management team to provide world class, innovative HR solutions aligned to the people strategy. You will oversee all areas of HR including budgets, policies, resourcing, learning & development, talent development as well as rewards.
To qualify, you will have a minimum of 8 years of HR generalist or business partnering experience gained from multinational companies. You will come with an excellent knowledge of the local HR landscape and regional employment laws, as well as successful stories on stakeholder relationship management. In addition, we are also looking for:
• Degree qualification
• A confident, professional and enthusiastic individual
• Outstanding influential, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.