Our client is a large global law firm looking to hire an HR Business Partner in their Birmingham office. This role would suit someone with business partner experience within a complex matrix organisation, who is looking to join a growing and dynamic company.
- Guide managers in dealing with disciplinary and grievance hearings and the potential exiting of employees from the firm
- Conduct exit interviews and discuss the feedback with the relevant Group or Department in order to assess opportunities for future learning
- Assess the wider impact that business decisions may have on people and play an active role in challenging decisions by providing professional insights and context
- Maintain and keep up-to-date on employment law, relevant industry trends and best practice
- Engage with business leaders in performance matters and developing talent within their function
- Provide analysis to business leaders and work with them to instigate action
- Work with specialist teams to help business leaders deliver key annual processes such as performance and salary reviews
- Experience as an HR generalist or business partner in the legal sector
- Extensive experience of dealing with change management programmes and complex Employee Relations cases
- Have the skills, knowledge and attributes to work flexibly and autonomously within a fast moving and changing environment.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards this
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and to influence business decisions
- Ability to organise and prioritise a diverse and often complex workload, whilst maintaining a consistently high degree of quality
- Ability to work collaboratively across different specialist teams
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to adapt style and approach to suit the situation or audience
Seeks continuous improvement to drive greater efficiencies
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org.