An exciting opportunity has arisen within a prestigious brand in the hospitality industry with progressive growth plans. They are seeking a resourceful and responsive HR Business Partner with domain expertise in Compensation & Benefits to join their HR team.
- Stable company in growth mode
- Career growth opportunity
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
As the HR Business Partner, you will provide consultative advice and end-to-end support to a selection of business units under your charge; developing, communicating and executing HR policies, processes and metrics that support the achievement of the Group’s business goals. You will work closely with and be the contact point for the HODs, Heads of Business and Shared Services to ensure alignment on human capital policies. As the domain expertise in C&B, you will prepare the C&B budget and support the relevant activities such as salary review exercise and promotion cycle. You will also play a part in the review and redesign of the Group’s C&B strategy and be involved in related projects.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment that a hospitality industry presents, and also appreciates the value in being exposed to every aspect of the business. Understanding the nuances in providing a quality and consistent customer service for client groups will come naturally for you, as would having a sense of immediacy in attitude, initiative and capability being able to pre-empt situations before they arise.
You must have -
- Minimum of five years of experience in HR
- In-depth knowledge of local legislation and employment laws – essential
- Demonstrate ability to lead through persuasion and expertise with limited direct authority; building influence through building, maintaining, and leveraging relationship across all levels within the organisation.
- Proven track record in managing complex projects; organising resources, managing timelines and developing change management strategies.
- High level of integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
For further details please contact Wan Xin Phang on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference - WP/13170.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.