Our client, an international law firm, is seeking a dynamic HR professional for an HRBP role, covering their offices in China.
• Successful firm with an international culture
• Strategic business partner role
• Beijing based
Reporting to the Director of HR, as part of a lean team, you will cover HR duties for the firms’ staff in China, Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou, including such areas as performance management, talent management, data analytics, and most importantly, business partnering. With the support from COE functions, such as Recruitment, Total Reward, D&I, L&D and Talent Management, you will perform your duties on the strategic level, playing a key role on internal communication of HR practices.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with a genuine interest in understanding the business. They will be attentive to detail, and able to influence and manage partners and senior executive.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 7+ years of prior HR experience within Legal Practices
• Effective coaching, counselling, and overall communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GK/15032
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.