Due to the growth in Asia and Pacific operations, a shipping & logistics organization is looking for an experienced and results-oriented HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing team that has a strong performance culture -
• SEA role – Supporting Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia
• Individual contributor role – Strong component partnering function overseeing operations
• International working environment – Multi-cultural stakeholders
The successful applicant will be responsible for navigating HR effectively to ensure quality and timely delivery of all HR services to meet business needs. You will play a critical role in building strong working relationships with the business and HR leaders to translate business strategies into long term people strategies and agendas. As a successful HR Partner, you will provide coaching, drive innovation, employee engagement, process improvement and commitment to service excellence.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business, including both country and regional stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
• Minimum of eight to ten years’ HR Generalist experience on a regional level
• Prior experience in a matrix organization is preferred
• Positive attitude, self-driven and hands-on
• Responsive with excellent communication in English and strong presentation skills