HR Business Partner, Designer Fashion
Our client is an iconic luxury fashion house with global footprint.
- Business Partner role working closely with business stakeholder
- Hong Kong and Macau coverage
- Internal mobility possibility
Reporting to the Senior Talent Manager, this role provides recruitment and training support to both corporate and retail teams in Hong Kong and Macau. You will work closely with the region General Manager to develop, implement and review workforce strategies to support the business development objectives including manpower planning, recruitment strategies and HR policies.
We are looking for an HR Generalist or Business Partner with a minimum of 8 years of experience and sound Talent Acquisition background. The ideal candidate will be organized, dynamic and possesses excellent problem solving skills. This role will require someone who can embrace and drive changes with confidence. Retail sector experience would be ideal.
We are also looking for:
- Degree qualification or above
- Experience in handling retail employee relations.
- A proactive and out-going individual who can build a strong relationships with the business
- Outstanding communication skills with a language fluency in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
For further details please contact EUNICE LEI HO on +852 3905 2703 or send us your details on email@example.com
Job Code ELH/14819
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.