Our client is one of the world’s largest banks looking for an experienced HR Business Partner with fluent French and a good understanding of French Labour law.
- London based
- EMEA Region HR team
In this role, you will apply your French labour law and French financial sector HR practices expertise to develop HR strategies and solutions to address issues and implement systems and practices that meet local French requirements whilst at the same time, aligning with the global HR policies. As a Business Partner you will develop strong business relationships with US & EMEA-based business leaders to deliver strategic human resource consulting solutions to support them in achieving business strategies and in managing risk. The HR Business Partners also work in closely with the HR Centres of Excellence (e.g. Talent development, Talent acquisition, Employee relations, Compensation, HR projects and strategic initiatives, Benefits, Payroll) to deliver HR solutions & services to the EMEA region.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background who has experience working in financial services, international banking and capital markets. Fluent French and English are essential and you will be expected to work bilingually. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen who is able to see potential issues before they arise and find alternative long term solutions. In addition, we are also looking for:
- Extensive knowledge & understanding of French labour law & HR practices
- Pragmatic & solution oriented with proven ability to quickly understanding the business & develop solutions
- Experience consulting with managers on organizational structure, design and change management
- Ability to coach mid/senior level leaders and provide feedback to become more effective leaders.
- Proven ability to operate effectively & collaboratively in a complex multi-location matrixed structure
- Ability to identify, assess & manage risk in the decision making processes
- Post-graduate HR qualification or accreditation (CIPD or equivalent)
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.