As a Human Resources Business Partner Team Leader for our Engineering organization, you'll lead all aspects of the global team of HR Partners for one of our most critical business areas. You'll use your HR background and expertise to actively partner with Engineering leadership and provide strategic support and advice. You will partner with global teams to advocate for continuous organizational performance improvement. You will tackle complex problems while being hands-on with all other elements of the role.
- Renowned firm
- Leadership role
- Office in Midtown
In this senior role, you will ensure alignment of the HR and Engineering vision, purpose and strategy, analyze trends and leverage robust data and metrics to provide insight and guidance to the Engineering organization, and engage and retain top talent within their own team and the broader HR function. You will also design, develop and execute on all aspects of talent management with senior leaders ensuring a longer term view on leadership development (with a lens on Diversity and Inclusion).
We are looking for someone with facilitation skills, including fostering creativity in solution design. You should thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and have the ability to deal with ambiguity, tight deadlines, multiple priorities, and demanding environments.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- 10 + years of experience working as a Human Resources Business Partner, preferably in a large global technology organization.
- Demonstrated experience serving in a consultative capacity to leaders.
- Proven experience leveraging data to provide insights to drive business decisions, strategy, and improvements.
- Experience collaborating with various HR disciplines including Compensation, Recruiting, Immigration, Employee Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, and Talent Development.
- Ability to influence and build consensus on a cross-functional basis.
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com.
Job Code RJ/15814.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.