Our client is now looking for an energetic and proactive HR Business Partner to join their team overseeing HK and PRC regions as they grow and expand.
- Industry leader within the property management industry
- Fast expanding and profitable business
- Hong Kong and PRC focus
Reporting to HR Director, you will work closely with management and oversee people-related issues across HK and Greater China region: talent management, employee relations, coaching/ development, compensation, conflict management, organization development and more. This role will encompass a blend of strategic and operational duties in initiating and driving HR programs/ initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong influencing skills and stakeholders management ability working with senior business leaders. Prior work experience within labour intensive industries and PRC exposure highly regarded. Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must.
In addition to this you should have:
- Minimum of 6 years of HR experience with experience in fast-moving and dynamic industries
- Fluent in English, Mandarin being an advantage
- Solid communication and presentation skills, with strong commercial sense
- Stable career track record acquired from previous employment
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code CTYL/13000
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.