This commodity broker is seeking an HR Business Partner to be a strategic partner for employees and managers throughout all locations in the U.S. and Canada
- One of the world's largest privately-owned commodities brokers
- Be an integral part of the North American HR team
- Strategic HRBP opportunity
This person will provide people insights and solutions to help solve business challenges and support the growth strategy and values of the company.
The individual will be required to undertake the implementation of innovative and relevant Human Resources programs in this high growth, high performance organization, and for nurturing the strong corporate culture that enables the Group to attract and retain very talented and high-performing employees.
- Trusted strategic partner and advisor for employees and managers
- Drive HR transformation in process improvement and increasing capacity by minimizing manual work.
- Coach and support line managers on issues relating to Performance & Talent Management
- Have an arbitration role in sensitive conflicts which involve managers, employees, etc.
- Identify learning needs for training through the business and liaise with the Centre of Excellence
- Assist in fostering a culture that is built around the ‘core’ values of the company.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Post Graduate degree in business management or similar area, required, with a preference for focus in HR/Industrial Relations/Organisation Behaviour
- PHR/SPHR certification or SHRM- CP required
- Five + years previous experience in a similar role
- Comfort working in a matrix environment
- Strong business acumen combined with excellent functional knowledge
- Ability to communicate with and influence a diverse range of people and cultures
- Proven change management capability
- Strong results orientation, interpersonal and communication skills
For further details please contact Abby Judelman: email@example.com.
Job Code: AJ/16421.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.