My client is a niche financial services organisation looking to hire a mid-level HR Business Partner. Candidates must be coming from a financial services background and have strong business knowledge as well as UK employment law.
• Support managers with employee relations,
• Coach managers on performance management, investigations, disciplinarians and grievances. Provide advice on terms and conditions
• Provide advice on policies, processes procedures (starter, leaver and other employment changes).
• Review and advise on current and future employment law legislation to ensure the correct policies and procedures are in place.
• Provide advice on salary reviews and bonus payments.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience working as an HR Business Partner in a financial services environment (i.e. investment bank, hedge fund, brokerage firm, etc)
• Confident working with employees at all levels of the organisation, up to board level and advising them on key HR issues and risks.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
For any further questions please contact Jaime Marks on firstname.lastname@example.org.