Our client is a growing financial technology company seeking an HRBP who will be a key part of the growth and development of this global organization, supporting the day-to-day needs of the firm’s Go-To-Market teams. As an HRBP, you’ll build relationships internally, advocating for our employees’ needs and aligning initiatives with our business goals. This person will play a key role in cultivating culture and employee engagement, and will oversee HR processes for the teams (Onboarding, Performance Reviews, Internal Communications, Talent Aqcuistion, Comp & Benefits, Wellbeing, & more).
- Full-Time position
- Located in Denver, CO
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience working closely with managers and employees in an HR capacity in a startup environment. This person should be excited to work in a fast-paced, quickly growing FinTech environment!
In addition, we are also looking for:
- 3+ years of direct experience in an HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or Employee Relations role at a fast-growing technology company
- A deep knowledge of Colorado (HR) policies and practices (employment and labor laws)
- Experience and knowledge of HR Platforms - Justwork, Bamboo HR, & Greenhouse
- Ability to partner comfortably with all levels of employees, from entry-level to the executive team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on email@example.com.
Job Code AJ/15809.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.