Our client is a leading global investment bank and financial services firm looking for an experienced HR Business Partner for the CFO function, to support the North America team.
- One of the world's largest multi-national investment banks
- Reports directly to the Head of HR for the CFO function
- Lead on US related HR initiatives
The role acts as a strategic HRBP performing an HR strategy for the CFO client group combining business strategy insights with HR analytics and the banks’ HR strategy. This is an opportunity to be a facilitator of change management (e.g. organizational, cultural, behavioral, etc.) including implementation support for reorganizations: Oversees change and ensures sustainability, over-sees and guides execution of reorganizations. This role serves as an independent HR professional, advising and guiding line managers in all critical and risk-related HR related matters and applying expert knowledge of HR programs, policies and practices
The successful candidate should have the ability to develop and shape a strategic HR agenda based on the relevant business as well as HR strategy and drive it with a positive business impact.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Proven professional experience in HR and strategy related functions of larger organizations preferably in financial services, including knowledge of handling US employment matters
- Professionalism and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Detailed knowledge and experience of HR standard methodologies in different fields such as performance management, recruitment, compensation, policy /procedure development, organizational design, training and development or centers of excellence
- Positive relationship building and consulting skills to influence and challenge as necessary
- Ability to informally lead others in order to effectively work across organizational and regional boundaries and to succeed in a highly matrixed global organization
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times; able to manage sensitive issues with the necessary judgment
- Executive level communication skills (oral and written) as well as the capability to communicate to a wide range of business partners
- Excellent analytical skills
For further details please contact Gordon Kir on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code GJK/16736.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.