Our client, one of the world’s leading financial services firms, is seeking a dynamic, client-oriented HR Business Partner.
• Key point of contact for senior business leaders
• Successful firm with an international culture
• Excellent career growth prospects
Reporting to a lead HRBP, you will provide regional HR support to a number of client groups, including employee relations, talent, performance management and general HR advisory. You will collaborate closely with the firm’s specialist functions to provide specialist HR services.
The successful candidate will be a proven HR business partner with experience in large multinational organisations, ideally in the banking/finance sphere. They will be an excellent relationship builder, and able to influence stakeholders and anticipate the needs of their clients. Though they will be business-minded and strategic, they will also be comfortable with hands-on and transactional work where needed.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least five years of prior HR generalist/business partnering experience
• Experience in financial services firms
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: HM/14739
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.