Our client is a global financial services business looking to hire a HR Business Partner
· Location: Dublin
· Reports To: Senior HR Business Partner, ISS
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the Senior HR Business Partner, ISS COO, and other HR Business Partners in ISS, providing full range of HR Business Partner support to teams within ISS COO (Investment Solutions & Services Chief Operating Office).
The successful candidate will ensure that managers are equipped to deal with people matters appropriately and that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieving desired business outcomes. The role will focus on running cyclical HR activities for ISS COO such as talent reviews; performance management preparation, planning and delivery; compensation reviews and regular compensation changes related to promotions and role changes; supporting managers and employees through employee relations matters and employee engagement activities relating to Your Voice output.
- Work with the Employee Engagement team on several communication activities
- Work with ISS COO leaders & business managers to develop plans to address Your Voice output in a measurable way
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and participate in recruitment and selection processes to ensure experienced and skilled talents are brought into ISS COO
- Support business managers in the induction and on-boarding of new staff, focusing on assisting new staff members in engaging with the firm’s culture and understand management practices key to successful delivery
- Support the coordination of and participate in regular talent discussions, support the business to ensure that development plans are in place and are measured effectively
- Facilitate annualised talent data gathering exercises with ISS COO stakeholders and support the Senior HR Business Partners in this exercise
- Work with the Talent team and the Senior HR Business Partners to support the collation and assessment of specific training and development requirements for ISS COO
- Partner with managers to deploy talent development or learning initiatives across ISS COO
- Manage employee relations issues, engaging with managers promptly to address issues in a timely manner and assist in developing employee communication plans where appropriate.
- Coach and build capability of managers to handle situations with skill rather than managing the issues for them
- Support the resolution of employee relations matters e.g. Involuntary termination, Redundancy, Performance Improvement Plan, Disciplinary Meetings.
- In conjunction with the Reward team and in partnership with the Senior HR Business Partner, undertake market reviews of compensation and work with the business to ensure an efficient management of the end of year compensation review process is conducted for ISS COO.
- Undertake proactive bespoke compensation initiatives, in collaboration with the Reward team, to ensure that compensation remains competitive and retains key talent.
- Coach managers to manage performance on an ongoing basis and to have honest, open performance conversations with a focus on constructive and transparent communication between employee ad manager.
- Support with programmatic change, when and where appropriate, including the HR Foundations Programme and activities related to our Diversity & Inclusion agenda
- Participate as an active member of the HR business partner community to identify and share best practice, which in turn will drive continuous improvement
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Ability to work with others and proven experience in navigating and building strong relationships and credibility at all levels across regions and functions with managers and senior leaders.
- The ability to inspire confidence in others based on integrity, objectivity and fairness is key
- Highly collegiate, ability to work well with colleagues across the range of centres of expertise, sharing ideas and building on best practice, with proven ability to leverage their domain experience and capabilities.
- Naturally curious with a drive to look externally into the market and understand the latest thinking within the human capital management arena.
- Demonstrable experience of working on the full range of HR issues, including employee relations is preferable. Experience of dealing with employee relations issues in Ireland is also desirable
- A strong track record in HR advisory roles is desirable
- Can-do attitude, experience of working on own initiative within a changing and high-pressured environment; commitment to high standards of excellence, demonstrating a drive to succeed in a changing environment
- Experience of working in a customer focussed, dynamic, commercially driven environment: preferably Financial Services
- Experience of providing feedback to stakeholders, across different levels and a desire to learn about and use feedback tools is useful
We are ideally looking for someone within the financial or professional services sector.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference - 16279
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.