A rapidly growing global Commodities financial services company is looking to hire a HR Business Partner to be based in London.
- Regional HR Business Partner role for a rapidly growing global Commodities financial services company
- Entrepreneurial and innovative environment
- Emerging Markets exposure
The successful candidate will work in partnership with the Global HR Business Partner. The role will involve taking control of the HR operations as well as have close interaction with the business.
A big focus for this role is strengthening Employee Relations and effectively review and action contracts. You must be strong with data and be comfortable pulling a number of processes together. You will have a HR Administrator to oversee so previous managerial responsibility is preferred. The regional coverage will include oversight for London as well as key Emerging Market hubs.
- Improve processes to help facilitate a more strategic and forward thinking HR department
- Work with the business to understand their needs
- Be strong on Employee Relations and a good understanding of UK employment laws.
- Support the Global head of HR on talent acquisition
- Undertake HR projects as required.
- Actively influence all core initiatives, policies & processes
- Play a key role in the delivery of the annual pay review process
You must have relevant experience of operating as a Business Partner in a financial services environment, ideally within Commodities and prior experience of dealing with Emerging Markets would be advantageous. The company culture is dynamic and the focus is on performance and delivery. It is a high reward culture where good results are recognised. You will be degree educated with a demonstrable track record in business partnering. You must be comfortable influencing senior management via a commercial approach for the purposes of driving continuous improvement. You will possess a strong drive to achieve with a proven ability to deliver results.