HR Business Partner – Newark, NJ
A fast-growing Consumer Tech organization is looking to hire an innovative HR Business Partner to be based in their Newark, NJ distribution center. The individual must be able to work Tues – Saturday; 3PM to 11pm.
- Strategic role
- Ability to leverage HRBP and COE models
- Global, fast-paced organization
As the HR Business Partner for the night shift, you will serve as the main contact for functional leaders, helping to support large numbers of associates on the floor. Expect to work closely with senior leadership teams - providing guidance, insightful problem-solving, and advocating for change as well as a positive workplace culture. We are ideally looking for someone with a strong business-partnering background in the field environment and experience supporting a mix of corporate and field stakeholders.
This role will cover a broad range of HR functions including performance management, coaching, training and development, employee engagement initiatives, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and compliance. The successful applicant will be a motivated and collaborative leader, willing to immerse themselves into the organization and able to roll up their sleeves and get projects done. You must have strong knowledge of local labor laws and strong HR metrics reporting capabilities.
You Must Have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an HRBP (field or distribution center environment preferred)
- Master’s degree or HR certification preferred
- Employee relations strategy and legal compliance expertise
- Excellent at prioritizing and proven stakeholder/relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/15337.