Our client is a consumer goods market leader globally.
• Westernized Multinational
• Hong Kong role
• Robust career development paths
Reporting to the Head of People, this role will support and craft the desired culture for the brand, develop organizational design initiatives in specific areas, build organisational capability, develop leadership and talent and ensure an inclusive and diverse organisation. You will ensure adequate deployment of people and culture initiatives and tools in relation to talent, L&D, and performance management.
To qualify, you will have a minimum of 10 years’ relevant HRBP, talent management or organisation development experience gained from sizable, dynamic multinationals. Regional experience would be a plus, as well as experience working in very matrix organizations.
In addition we are also looking for:
• Degree qualifications or above
• A highly proactive individual with outstanding business partnering and communication skills
• Hi-potential talents who are mobile (not a must)
• Language fluency in English
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code DL/15369
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.