An exciting management opportunity has arisen within a listed retail organisation which has progressive growth plans in both Singapore and the region. They are seeking a resourceful and responsive HR Business Partner to join their HR team.
- Team management role
- Career growth opportunity
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
As the HR Business Partner, you will lead the HR team by providing advice and support to achieve business and organizational goals. Reporting directly into the Head of HR, you will also oversee the day to day operations and ensure HR policies are adhered to in all departments. You will serve as an internal HR consultant to management on business unit restructure, talent acquisition & retention, manpower planning & budgeting, engagement, performance management, policies & procedures and employee relations. You will also play a lead role in planning and driving employee engagement programmes, handling employee grievances, discipline and counselling sessions to promote a fair and caring work environment.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment that a retail industry presents, and also appreciates the value in being exposed to every aspect of the business. Understanding the nuances in providing a quality and consistent customer service for client groups will come naturally for you, as would having a sense of immediacy in attitude, initiative and capability being able to pre-empt situations before they arise.
You must have -
- Minimum seven years of experience in HR with at least 3 years in managerial position
- In-depth knowledge of local legislation and employment laws - essential
- Ability to manage complex situations and identify solutions that support the business
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Prior experience in retail or relevant industry would be preferred
For further details please contact Wan Xin Phang NOW on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference - WP/11907.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.