Our client, a major global bank, is seeking an experienced, creative and hands-on HR business partner to cover their retail banking client group.
• Direct reporting line to the Head of HR
• HR advisory focus, with support from a large, well-structured set of COEs
• Strong career growth prospects
Reporting to the Head of HR for retail banking, you will be a lead HR advisor for a number of client groups within that business unit. You will provide direct support to line managers on HR issues such as performance management, employee relations, development and transactional matters, and will act as a gatekeeper for HR products and shared services from the specialist departments.
The successful candidate will be a proven mid-senior HR business partner with in-depth exposure to the financial services sector. They will be an excellent builder of stakeholder relationships, and will have ample experience coordinating with a range of HR COE functions. They will also be comfortable taking a hands-on approach where needed, as well as managing project initiatives. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least seven years of prior HR generalist experience in Asia-Pacific
• Financial services experience
• Fluent written and spoken English and either Cantonese or Mandarin
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: MA/12393
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.