Excellent Business Partnering opportunity to join a top tier real estate company. With an excellent global presence within the industry, this multinational is now looking for a polished and assertive relationship builder to join their team.
- Global leading MNC
- Working within a diverse and friendly international environment
- Great opportunity working across various business units
As a HR Business Partner, you will lead and manage the HR leaders across the region, and provide HR leadership initiatives through implementing policies and programs. You will have a major responsibility to ensure HR strategies are aligned with business plans for all lines of business, with a deep understanding of the business, together with the business leaders. As part of talent development, you will be responsible for performance management, and identify training needs. You are well versed in strategic planning and able to provide HR insight on operation issues, as well as making use of data for decision making, and provide suggestions for the senior leaders.
We require a candidate who has strong proven HR Generalist and business partnering skills plus the ability to manage and influence stakeholders effectively across the business. You are a flexible person who has excellent communications skills and enjoys working in a fast pace, diverse environment. This is a highly demanding role, requiring strong business and planning skills developed in an ambiguous environment. In addition we are also looking for:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of related experience, Master’s degree preferred
- Strategic HR Business Partnering experience in a complex matrix set-up environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in dealing with employee matters, labour laws and work regulations in multiple countries
For further details please contact Windsor Low at 6493 1873 or send your CV to email@example.com Job code WL/12355
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1332798